Winter Fashions

Walking up and down the Da-an area is my favourite pass time. Watching people walk, stroll, run, shop, eat and nap is too much fun. Amongst all this action, you cannot miss to notice that the fashion sense of the city is way above normal and it will definitely score very high if there was such a contest among World cities! This early February streets are filled with chic urban women in fitted woolen coats, stockings, long boots and the look completed with desginer accessories like hats, scarves and bags. Unlike NYC or Chicago, I am surprised that this town is still colourful in terms of wordrobe in winter and does not limit to Black and Grey coats. Collection and variety for coats, boots, hats and all the other Winter accessory is great! I am never bored of window shopping be it the fancy malls or the night markets.
Today is another winter day in February, parade of pretty women continues on the road. I notice beautiful cherry blossoms on the street on my way to work. Sun started to break-in and it was refreshing to get some natural light mixed with the wet mist in the air. Is it spring already? I wondered. I check for temperature and it shows solid 75 degrees. I look around and I still see women in long coats and boots and they continue to look pretty but for godsake its 75 degrees! Please shed your coats and enjoy the Sun! .

No comments:

Post a Comment